Step by step video solutions to most of the back questions of Chapter 3 from the book ‘Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences’ by Jay L. Devore
How can I take free preview of the course?
Click on the ‘Curriculum tab’ to view the structure of the course. Some of the lectures are marked as ‘Free’, you may view these for free without buying the course.
How can I access the full course?
The full course is available on the following link: https://www.eduspred.com/courses/sme-du-discrete-random-variables-probability-distributions
Once you make the payment, we will activate your subscription of the full course within 24 hours. You will receive a welcome message with all the details to access the course. Make sure you provide us with the correct email ID and phone number, we will be using these for further communication.
How long do I have access to the course?
6 months from the date of purchase.
How do I make payment?
We have multiple options available for online payment. We don’t accept offline payments.
1) You may click on ‘Take this course’ button on this page to make the payment via Debit Card,Credit Card or Net banking
2) You may click on this link to make the payment via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking: https://imjo.in/zx5VMP
3) You may use the following number to pay via Paytm or Google Pay: 9953762607
Can I ask you my doubts?
We are providing video courses at affordable rates, it won’t be feasible for us to appoint an instructor for your doubts at this stage. However, feel free to contact us if you see any mistakes (we doubt this!) or if you have any suggestions for us to improve our service.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the course, contact us with 24 hours and we will give you a refund.
Terms and Conditions:
1) If you pay via Google Pay or Paytm, we can issue a full refund i.e. 100% of the amount paid by you
2) If you pay via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking, we can refund 90% of the amount paid by you. There are transaction costs involved, so we won’t be able to refund 100% of the amount in this case
3) Money back guarantee is not available during University exam season i.e. for the months of April, May, June, October, November and December
4) We reserve the right to block your account if you misuse this policy
Feel free to contact us if you have any other queries:
|Probability Distributions for Discrete Random Variables|
|List of Questions Solved in this Section – 15 Questions||FREE||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 1 and 2||FREE||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 3 and 4||FREE||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 5 and 6||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 7 and 8||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 9 and 10||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 11||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 12||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 13||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 14 and 15||00:00:00|
|List of Questions Solved in this Section – 10 Questions||FREE||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 16 and 17||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 18 and 19||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 20||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 21||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 22 and 23||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 24 and 25||00:00:00|
|The Binomial Probability Distribution|
|List of Questions Solved in this Section – 9 Questions||FREE||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 26 and 27||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 28||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 29 and 30||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 31 and 32||00:00:00|
|Practice Question 33 and 34||00:00:00|